Dastardly father of two seeks international collaborators. Must have guts and love color, damsels and vandals welcome.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
SOUTHEAST SKATE SHOW
Last month we went to the South East Skate show for the first time. Cane Faircloth and I manned the Gravis/Analog table and met with shops from all over the region. We talked shop and I got my ass handed to me at the local bowling alley after the event. But while the show was going on I did wall hanging P.O.P. on the spot. Cane hooked me up with the materials, and I did some live art to the tunes of TRZA. The second day I did a piece with all the logos of the companies represented (not pictured) and we got some of the other reps to sign it. It was the first time I'd met Cane and was thouroughly impressed with his attitude and skills. I look forward to the next time I'll work with him in person. Maybe at the Surf Expo
No comments:
Post a Comment