Tuesday, September 9, 2008

REP IT UP: MEMPHIS

The other day I went up to Memphis to visit on Cheapskates and Sneak Peek stopping to snap pics at the haunted landscape of 72East. Cheapskates has been around for over twenty years and has had a heavy hand in southern skate. We had a larf looking at the new shoes and then I got a look into the treasure cave of memphis skating.I got a gander at a mammoth collection of skate VHS as well as some dirty board styles a la 'summer of '92.'
Later in the day I went to see Kevin at Sneak Peek. Kevin is putting together a mean set up for the first real Sneaker boutique in Memphis. We talked product and Nintendo and I was totally amped about his set up. I expect great things and future collaborations. Kevin has a vision and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: